Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer according to my iPhone

It has been a wonderful summer, has it not?
My iPhone has managed to capture all the little moments when my camera wasn't in hand.
The silly Afton moments...
Which believe me, are many.
The days spent outside on a blanket.
Or inside on the couch playing with Oliver.
The lazy Saturday mornings spent sleeping in.
The weekdays playing on mom and dad's bed.
The weekday mornings getting ready for work.
The bath times.
NAKED BABY ALERT!
CUTE NAKED BABY ALERT!
And the Sunday naps with dad.

It's been a pretty good summer folks. But I am happy it's September and that fall is nearing closer.
Thanks iPhone.

1 comment:

Chase and Nichole said...

Wow you have been busy blogging! I caught up on all the posts and I love Afton's newborn pictures! I am so jealous you got good newborn pics, that is something I wish I could have done. You will cherish those forever! They are so precious. She is growing so fast.. . and how the heck do you have time to read all those books??!